Monday 19 November 2012

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ADF.LY



Payment Proof in adfly business


Today: 38 views, $0.02492 earned       Total: 47,435 views, $53.08602 earned

Adfly Announcements



03/11/2012 Liberty Reserve is now supported but due to processing time for depositing funds, it will be a week later for this first month.

03/11/2012 Schedule for October payments:

PayPal - 05/11/2012
Liberty Reserve - 12/11/2012
Skrill (Moneybookers) - To be announced
Payza (AlertPay) - Early 2013

21/10/2012 Due to restrictions put in place by Payza for the UK, we are unable to payout through them on the next payment date.

01/10/2012 September 2012 payments have been completed!

15/06/2011 Do you run a website? You can now earn money when a visitor enters your site! Please see this.

29/12/2010 New referral banners are up! Earn 20% of your friends earnings for life, check them out.

Never give up !!!...For All my Friend Who Run this Business.. you will be success


youtube/google,facebook is like the monopoly of the internet. Unfortunately, there is nothing else you can rely on.

First, answer me this. How long have you been trying to use adf.ly, or anything else for that matter and what methods have you tried to do?

edit - If your answer is 1 month, or 2 months, then responding with "it isn't working for me" is telling me that you are giving up without trying.

1 and a half years

Thats how long I've been doing this. Thats how long I've been trying to make money online and I finally am happy that I'm getting somewhere. People who make 6 figures tend to get lucky, or have enough money to use to help them make more money.

I don't have a job. I live with my parents and tending school. Its awesome getting random emails that says "paypal sent you $100" Getting that much money online takes effort and learning. Here are my list of advice for you:

1 - NEVER GIVE UP!!-->85% OF PEOPLE FAIL BECAUSE THEY GIVE UP!!
2 - Now If you've been doing this for 5 years and haven't gotten the results you wanted, then you are probably not getting the right training you need. Honestly, I'd love to point you to some amazing sites, but I"m not allowed to do that. I'll just say throw pm if you want some help
3 - If your goal is six figures online, you might as well make it your career. Its easy to make money online, but it takes a lot of time, learning, and understanding. You can make $5000 a month by sleeping, but to be able to do that, you must first work your butt off.
4 - Work on it daily!! If you work full time and go to school, my advice is to work on it a little bit daily.
5 - TALK TO PEOPLE!!!!!!!
6 - Talk to people
7 - I think I mentioned talking to people right? You will get more leads, clicks, or buyers simply by talking to them. Get a separate phone if you have too.
8 - If your the type that uses money to make money, research. If you blow your money onto something just to find out that nothing is working, its because you didn't do enough research.

Did you know on youtube, that views isn't necessary the most important thing? Have you noticed some videos with only 5000 views ranking higher then videos with 20,000 views?
Did you know that thumbs up, and comments hardly has any impact on ranking?
Did you know that having subscribers will help your channel ranking?

Over 5 years, you could develop over 20,000 real subscribers if you have good content. 90% of them are probably going to view any new content you add.

Overall, it can be frustrating to not see results in a matter of 1-2 months. But Don't give up. It takes a lot more time then that unless your lucky xD

earning report on adfly


my link ranks ( you can use it if you wanna) 

Your Links
<< Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | .. | 33762 | Next >>
Search:  


No comments:

Post a Comment